FIVE REASONS TO WASH YOUR FACE AT NIGHT
Andrea Turner, Independent Distributor Canada
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO WASH OUR FACE AT NIGHT?
What’s the #1 reason someone will go to sleep without washing their face? Exhaustion. I certainly get this and understand the discipline and effort it requires to perform your nighttime Skin Care routine but, you really must do it.
Here are five reasons why:
1. Touching your face all day long, without intentionally doing so, is making your face one of the dirtiest parts on your body. It’s important to clean the skin to avoid the spread of acne bacteria that can cause increased blemishes.
2. Cleansing your skin at night will reduce oil and the ability for acne-causing bacteria to thrive inside the pores. This means less break outs!
3. Your skin repairs itself at night, so removing makeup gives your skin a clean palette for applying your night time performance products for maximum absorption.
4. While you sleep, your skin is at rest allowing regeneration to occur. For the best anti-aging results, clean your skin with a gentle cleanser like 3 in 1 Cleanser (Dry, Normal to Dry or Oily formulas) and use a high performance serum like SenSerum C, along with Climate Control to regain your skins healthy glow and moisture content as well as our Evening moisturizer.
5. Moisturizers evaporate when on the skin all day, so washing your skin and applying moisturizer at night ensures it will stay moist and hydrated.
Skin Tip: Too tired to wash your skin at night? Perform your nighttime skin routine at 7:00 or 8:00. Earlier is better than never!
Voila! The skin is calm, healthy and refreshed!
All SeneGence Skin Care products are available online at www.lastingcolour.com.